The Energy Cluster of the Valencia Region is a non-profit association constituted in 2010 with the aim of boosting the energy sector in the Valencia Region and promoted by the main companies in the sector.
The Cluster has companies of different size and nature, present in the energy value chain: generators, operators, marketers, engineers, installers, computer and cross-sectional services, power electronics, equipment and component manufacturers, technological institutes, universities and public administration bodies with responsibilities in the field of energy.
Including all energy sources.
All of them, together, and with the Cluster as a catalyst, promote and stimulate R&D&i activities, as well as Cooperation and international expansion.
The main objective of the Cluster is to favor the innovation of their companies of the Energy and Environmental sector in order to improve their competitiveness, promoting, for this, fundamental aspects such as innovation, collaboration, internationalization, etc.
The Cluster promotes cooperation among the various agents of the sector and exploits the synergies of collaboration between companies, Technological Institutes, Research and Training Centers, and the public Administration. In order to achieve this, it integrates a wide variety of agents in the sector: companies, business associations, technology centers, universities, public administration, financial institutions and other agents.
The objectives of the Cluster include, among others:
- Expansion and Internationalization
- Sector Dynamization
- Investment and Financing
- R & D & i projects
- Cooperation, Agreements and Collaborations
- Internal and external networking, national and international
- Bridge with Public Organizations
- Collaboration with Public Organizations in the Energy and Environment Sector
- Technological Surveillance and Competitive Intelligence
- Communication and Dissemination
- Participation and negotiation in events
- Training and Professionalization